September 5-8, 2013
Thursday 6:00pm till Sunday 4:00pm
The Powder Horn course is designed to expose older youth and adult leaders in BSA to safely conduct outdoor/high adventure activities of a fun and challenging nature. It provides an introduction to the resources needed to successfully lead their crews and troops through a program of outdoor adventure.
- Safe participation in fun and challenging outdoor activities
- Introduction to resources to improve unit programs
- Exposure to new and exciting high adventure activities
- Help deliver the promise at the unit level
- Promoting youth and adults creativity when delivering high adventure programs